After our economic development team spent eight days in Uganda studying the feasibility of a for-profit business we headed home encouraged. We had productive meetings, made new friends, built new relationships and answered many questions.
We see so much opportunity for holistic transformation through economic development, not only in Uganda but within our partner’s ministries as well.
We have found an unmet market need in a strategic area of Uganda. Starting a business there has the potential to provide:
- Spiritual growth for employees through discipleship, fruitful work, and economic wisdom,
- Much needed individual and family economic self-sufficiency,
- Funds to help cover current advanced educational costs for those in our partner’s care, and
- Growth to support increasing market needs as well as support for our partners significant future education needs.
We covet your prayers as we move forward with this effort.
- God’s wisdom as we finalize our business evaluation,
- God’s provision of Kingdom-minded investors, and
- Acceptance of our proposal by the Ugandan government.